Venice Tips, Personal Experience and your Guide to Venice Italy
Besides the history, you have an overload of Venice Italy shopping areas.
And the souvenirs are a bliss!!!
Secrets of Venice?
Read about the shops and the souvenirs you have to bring back home.
I will suggest some places. And yes,, you will find many gift shops.
However it's also a paradise for shoppers interested in fashion.
During your Venice Italy shopping you won’t miss any favorite Luxury brand shop. A lot to choose from. Probably they have exactly the clothes or souvenir you were looking for. The boutiques in the arcades are a temptation to every tourist. Go to the arcades of:
In other shopping streets you will find quality clothes at a bargain. Go to the streets of:
However, more interesting are the traditional local products, lace, hand-printed fabrics, old glass beads, handmade marbled paper and other kind of Venetian crafts.
Of course those who are looking for a classic gift, you should buy a carnival mask or a vase or bowl of Murano glass. The world famous glass works of Murano! And since Venice Italy shopping is also reflected in the culinary souvenirs, these must not be forgotten. Cheese, ham, wine, vinegar and olive oil.
Besides the occasional kitsch and trash, there are many quality products available. Go a little further into the maze of side streets and to the quieter secluded squares. Far away from the tourists you might find shops with special souvenirs.
Normally, the shops are open around 9 am and closing between 12:30 and 15:30. Because of a siesta. Then they open again until 8 pm. Many shops are closed Monday morning.
Mondo Novo:: Venice's most original paper mache masks. A monstrous bear's head Might hang alongside a gloating Tutankhamun, but the specialty is the Venetian Carnival costumes for. Rio Terra Canal, Dorsoduro 3063 .
Jesurum:: A triumphant exquisite lace and embroidery showroom or, Founded in 1870. The Firm Acted as a first trade school for poor girls. Piazza S Marco 60-1, Marco S .
Venice Pavilion Bookshop: Excellent selection of multilingual literature and Miscellany focusing on Venice. Also reserves as a tourist information point and box office for cultural events. Palazzetto Selva, Giardinetti Reali, S. Marco 2 .Coin Department Store: It's impossible to walk past the stylishly dressed windows of Coin without being impressed. Centrally located this branch of Italy's Largest Chain department HAS an elegant clothing range and sleekly designed Homeware. Salizzada S Giovanni Gristomo, Cannaregio 5785.
You have read about Venice Shopping. There are enough shops to explore, as you can see. Please click on the links to explore my site more.
Jun 11, 16 06:37 PM
Read my TOP 5 Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Venice Italy. Which one fits you and you will have an enjoyable Holiday in Venice Italy...
May 28, 16 04:03 PM
Get my recommendations on your Hotel Venice Italy with my guide to the best hotels in Venice. Real guest reviews. Read hotel reviews and choose the best hotel deal for your stay.
May 24, 16 04:03 PM
The best location for Hotels Venice Centre. I've been there. I know the do's & don'ts in Venice Italy for you best Venice Italy Holiday. I picket my Top 5 Center hotels in Venice
1. Glassware: Impress your friends at home with a Murano chandelier.
2. Gourmet Food: For something authentically Italian, try virgin olive oil flavored with chili peppers or pasta in the shape of gondolas and masks.
3. T-shirts: The essential guaranteed souvenir of Venice, sold at the street stalls.
4. Masks: A mind-boggling array of masks, traditionally made for Carnival in paper-maché ceramic and leather.
5. Marbled Paper: Swirls of pastel hues can be used for covering books or simple as elegant wrapping paper for gifts.
6. Beads: All manner of beads, from frosted glass, ceramic or the traditional cmurrhine mosaic can be found.
7. Italian Wine: Take advantage of lower prices and taxes by stocking up on locally produced wines.
8. Fabric: Lace is the most Venetian of materials, but attractive linens and velvets are also good value.
9. Silverwork: Photo frames, letter openers and teaspoons make lovely gifts for friends.10. Clothes: All the top fashion names can be found in Venice Italy.